Sunday, January 1, 2012

Celebrations Are Over

Oh thank goodness, the celebrations are over! Now if I felt like I could trash the cookies, fudge, and all the other goodies left on the table... I'd be happy, but I feel guilty simply trashing everything.

This holiday season has been amazing, but long. One of our boys has lived in the midwest for nearly 11 years. In all that time, he hasn't been home for Thankgiving. This past February, he moved his little family home to Washington state. My daughter and her little family live in the midwest too, but they came home to Washington a couple weeks before Thankgiving... soooooo... we have been celebrating the holidays pretty much non-stop for way too long!! Food... lots of food. I enjoyed the holiday baking with my daughter and the grandchildren. But now, I'm very thankful we are done with the holidays this year.

We wrapped up New Years day with more food... I am so done. Bloated and simply done in. I don't want to feel like this ever again.

I have a pitcher of water in the fridge. It is so refreshing... I added sliced cucumbers, minced ginger, and some peppermint to the pitcher. I love it!

First thing in the morning I'll be out walking... rain or shine. In the next couple of days I'll add my goals to the sidebar.

I'm looking forward to getting on with the new year... and a healthier life! Now for a good nights sleep...

No comments:

Goal - Motivation