Monday, January 2, 2012

Do I Really Want To Share This

Okay… so I weighed in this morning. I’ve been debating if I should share my weight here or not. I had a diet blog before… where I blogged under an assumed name. Where my friends and family didn’t see me. This time around, I’ve shared my blog with friends and family. It seems more personal when shared with people I know in real life. Feels… a lot more uncomfortable posting here with people I know watching…

On the other side of the coin… I did post my weight on my other diet blog (years ago)… and I did lose weight. But not having people I know watching me online, I didn’t feel as much like I had to keep myself in check. Does that make sense at all? Well, it does to me.

Alrighty then… here goes.

I weighed in this morning…. Starting weight January 2, 2012 – 256 lbs.

My goal weight by the end of the year is realistic if I were to lose 2 pounds a week – give or take a pound here and there – 150 lbs.  

5 comments:

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

2 lb a week is quite a bit. Right now I'd be happy with half of that - I still have quite a way to go on my weight loss journey. Good luck on the yours!

Mrs♥C said...

I'd be happy with a pound a week too... seriously it took me years to put all this weight on... will be extremely pleased when I reach goal. I figured I should set my goal high to begin.

Thank you! Good luck on your journey too!

Leigh said...

Good luck on your journey! You are a brave woman, I've yet to post my weight. My whole family reads my blog as well as all my co-workers!

Mrs♥C said...

Thank you Leigh! I think I have made the right decision for me. But it wasn't without much thought.

Momma B said...

2 lbs a week is totally do able! I think having your friends and family read your blog is scary at first but also a huge motivator! Good luck!!

Goal - Motivation