Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Wish I Was That Fat

Earlier I was browsing through some old photo albums when I came across some old pictures of me... I wish I was as fat as I was back then. Seriously. I thought I was a fat slob some years ago. Yeah, no self-love in that statement is there?

That is how I viewed myself. A big fat slob. I look at the photos and I realize I wasn't all that fat. I was not a slob. I was a normal healthy, young woman. I wasn't skinny. I was actually smaller than today's average size woman... today's average size woman is about 160 lbs and wears a size 14.

Society made me believe I was fat.

My motivational photo is of me... I keep it where I can view it often, because seriously... that is the size I wish to be when all is said and done. 

No comments:

Goal - Motivation