Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Here We Go Again

What happened to all that enthusiasm I had back in January... it done left the building. So here I am starting over... again.

I didn't go back to all my bad ways. I lost a little weight, continued eating nuts, and healthy fats like salmon. I have been drinking more water than other beverages. Sometimes it is the sassy water from the flat belly diet book. Sometimes I just add a slice or two of lemon to my water.

A couple weeks ago I started back on the weight watchers plan. This time I'm going with the points plus plan. When I first started out, I was left at the end of the day with points left over. I'm sure that won't be a problem as I continue to lose weight and the points allowed in a day go down.

So that is where I'm at... weight watchers is the plan for me.

No comments:

Goal - Motivation