Friday, June 29, 2012

Fat Free Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing

I'm loving my salads this week! My lunch consists of a big beautiful bowl of freshly chopped vegetables.


This  was my lunch bowl. Broccoli and cauliflower in small florets. Aren't they beautiful! Next I added chopped carrots, walla walla sweet onion,  and celery. I added a serving of garbanzo beans, a sprinkle of low fat mozzarella cheese.  This salad looked nearly perfect.

Normally I would have added ranch dressing.... the regular full fat stuff.  My normal is changing. This is my new normal.... and I love it! Fat free Greek yogurt, with freshly crushed garlic cloves, a sprinkle of season salt, and black pepper.

YUMMY!

How many weight watcher points plus in this salad?
1/4 cup garbanzo beans = 1 point +
1/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese = 2 points+
1/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt = 1 points+

When I need to save points (for example when we had family pizza night) I can skip the cheese and garbanzo beans making this a super low point side salad. This bowl of chopped vegetables is my new favorite.... my new normal!


No comments:

Goal - Motivation