Friday, June 29, 2012

Menu Planning For 4th of July

Considering I've been on a diet before, you would think I would have a preplanned menu for holiday weekends. But I don't have a plan. 

So far all I know about the week ahead of me... there is a BBQ tonight and a Potluck on Sunday. I'm not sure about any of the other days. I know there will be more BBQs and a lot of big family gatherings.

I have no ideas for the potluck. I think I can manage the BBQs and not have a problem with my weight watchers points. Grilled chicken, corn on the cob, fresh veggies and fruit for dessert. Someone is planning on BBQ ribs. My favorite. Ohmy.

I don't want to be obsessed thinking about food from now through the 4th of July.  I think I'm making this whole menu plan more difficult than it needs to be.

No comments:

Goal - Motivation